Alchemical Poetry I Do Not Want To Go To Heaven

Alchemical Poetry I Do Not Want To Go To Heaven Cover Medieval alchemy served to counter the Powerful Influences of the Church and its exaggerated emphasis on high moral values. Similarly we must always bear in the mind the field of opposites out of which a third, transcendent body can be born. An old saying puts in another way: "while my head fits Through the window, my tail gets caught." I don't want to go to Heaven I don't want to go to Heaven If it means giving up my horns. I like the thorns I was given. I don't want to go to Heaven If it means cutting off my tail. I like the trail on which I'm headin' I don't want to go to Heaven If it means no more sin I like the gin I can't stop guzzlin'

You also may enjoy this free books:

Michael Ford - Midnight Circle A Commentary Of Azothoz A Book Of The Adversary
Peter Forshaw - The Early Alchemical Reception Of John Dee Monas Hieroglyphica
Peter Carroll - The Magical Pact Of The Illuminnates Of Thanateros
Medieval Grimoires - The Black Pullet Or The Hen With The Golden Eggs
Charles Webster Leadbeater - The Astral Plane Its Scenery Inhabitants And Phenomena